xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: So what. I am a rock star. I've got my rock moves.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So what. I am a rock star. I've got my rock moves.

You guys remember the post I wrote over the weekend? The one where I talk about how I'm being blog stalked and how that has changed me? Well, I turned off comments for that post because I didn't want it to turn into a pity party (moreso) but of course that didn't stop you guys from getting your messages through to me. That was inevitable, I suppose.

I want to thank you all for being such awesome people. Thank you for your messages and your words of support. Thank you for bearing with me during that pity party, I probably should have left comments on so that I could just unabashedly indulge in it. You guys are the best, and your words mean more to me than my own words do. Okay, that sounded dumb and cheesy but I hope you know what I mean.

And you're right, of course: fuck the haters. I let them get me down in a moment of weakness and self indulgence, but the truth is that I'm better than they are. For one thing, I'm not afraid to actually speak to a person if I have something to say to them, I don't just creep behind the scenes and then talk shit in private. That's what pussies do, and I'm not a pussy. Not by a long shot, and I won't let them turn me into one.

So, thank you. Thanks to the cake lovers, and the Australians, and to anybody who has written to me while sitting in the dentist's chair: you guys make it all worthwhile, and you keep me going.

Here's how I'm feeling today:


FYI: I've been working out and I'm hoping I'll be able to draw my ass a little narrower in the future