xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: 10 years

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

10 years

April 3, 2013. This is the 10th anniversary of the day my brother died of cancer.

I don't even know what to say. It's been 10 fucking years. Here are some things I've written about him before:


In the last 10 years, my brother has missed Child 1's first steps. He missed Child 2 being born. He missed them starting to walk and talk, and then going off to school. He missed me starting this blog and being almost internet famous for a while there. He would have fucking loved that one. I keep wondering how many Facebook friends he would have, for some reason. Thousands, probably. But he probably would have created something like that of his own and would have been much more popular. More popular than Facebook. If anybody could have done it, it would have been him.

Anyway, I don't know what to say, I just wanted to turn my only public platform over to the fact that it's been 10 years. Fucking 10 years.