xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: TGIF, bitches! Also, though? A story scaffold

Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF, bitches! Also, though? A story scaffold



Today you can find me over at Just Jennifer's place, talking about stuff that makes me happy. There are drawings. Of me...... messing with my kid. *giggle* Because messing with my kid's head makes me happy..... :)

Here's something else that makes me happy, though. This is a scan of some class work that Child 2 brought home yesterday. I've erased the names, but this was (soooo obviously) done by him and a girl, and it's just so goddamned adorable I can even stand it. I've transcribed it below, since 6 year old handwriting is hard to read for some reason (I corrected the grammar and punctuation because I'm anal like that, I'm anal like that, I'm anal like that, I'm anal like that.....)


Story Scaffold

Title of Story: Barbie and Yoshi

This story begins when Yoshi falls into Barbie's world

The problem is Yoshi can't get back

The next thing that happens is Barbies find Yoshi

Then Barbie says "what the heck?"

After that, Yoshi puts Barbie in his mouth

The problem is solved when Yoshi gets back to his own world.

There is just so much awesome there, I can't even describe it....

Happy Friday! YAY!!