xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Ahhhhh, that's so much better

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ahhhhh, that's so much better

Before I get started with the rambling I'd just like to call your attention to my post title and tell you that you should be reading it with this in your head:





You? ARE WELCOME.

Child 1 is back to being himself and I'm so very very happy about that. On Friday after school is was like he had snapped out of it (in case you have no freakin idea what I'm talking about) and was smiling and laughing again. But I was afraid that it would all go back to the way it was before when school started again this week but it totally didn't. HE'S BACK! MY BABY IS BACK!!!

All last week it was like there was a lead weight lying on my heart (and I subsequently broke my New Year's resolution, but that's okay. I forgive myself. Today is another day. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Don't cry over spilt milk. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse. Hindsight is 20/20. A stitch in time saves nine. etc. etc.) He hadn't even been stimming, he was so depressed. I didn't even realize that until the entire house was once again shaking with his running back and forth on Friday afternoon, and MAN was that a beautiful sound.

So, much like Peter in the above video, the pressure has been released; there is no more buildup of steam that needs to be set free. The lead weight is lifted.

Much better. :)