xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: I am so, so sorry

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am so, so sorry

In the last few weeks I have seen numerous tweets that have attempted to direct me to blog posts. They were drawings that people have done, or awards that have been given out... and I think that I've pretty much ignored them all.

So, I wanted to apologize to all of you guys who have tried to get me to go somewhere and then I didn't. It's not because I don't care, and it's certainly not because I don't have the time (seriously. I've got nothing going on right now). It's just because I'm stupid. I have a bad memory and these things go by my timeline and then I forget. Because I'm dumb. No, really. That's why.

It's important to me that you all know that I'm not one of those people who thinks she's too cool to pay any attention to anybody who doesn't have at least 2,000 twitter followers. I am so not that person; in fact, I fucking hate people like that. I think it's rude, it's uncool, it's bad fucking karma. I am not cooler than anybody, and if you have tried to get me to look at something and I didn't look at it, PLEASE tell me again. I saw your tweet, I did, but then 2 seconds went by and I forgot to hit "favorite" and then it was all gone. And I hope that, in the future, when I am a dumbass again and I forget to do things again, you guys will read this again and please don't take it personally.

In other words.. it's not you, it's me. Wait. That sounded wrong. IT'S ME. I SWEAR IT IS. But in the bad way.

And on that note, here is my new self portrait, just like I told Jennifer and Lisa I would do.