xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: 20 things that are more important than Kim Kardashian's divorce

Friday, November 4, 2011

20 things that are more important than Kim Kardashian's divorce

  1. The oil stain in my driveway
  1. The pair of poopy underpants that have been hidden by someone in the back of my bathroom
  1. 1 in 110 children in America are living with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, with a 10 to 17 percent annual growth rate (source)
  1. America's Funniest Home videos is supposed to be on right now but it isn't
  1. I really need to clean those cobwebs off the ceiling in the corner there
  1. Approximately 6.1 million children (8.2%) living in the United States don't have health insurance (source)
  1. I've never been to an Olive Garden
  1. The time changes this weekend
  1. 12 million people living in Somalia are currently in need of humanitarian assistance and 750,000 will likely die in the next 4 months (source)
  1. I haven't slept through the night for more than 2 consecutive nights for about 7 years now
  1. One of my cats keeps shitting on the rug in the bathroom
  1. The current unemployment rate is 9.1% nation-wide and 11.9% in California (source)
  1. Spam is really annoying
  1. Sea turtles can swim up to 35 miles per hour
  1. The 17 million dollars that Kimmie and Hubby made from their wedding could pay for approximately 515 people to attend a public college for 4 years (source)
  1. I think that one of Child 2's friend's moms doesn't like me, but I don't know why. I assume it was something I said.
  1. There's been nothing but crap available for download from the Rock Band store for the last 2 weeks
  1. About 46.2 million people in the United States live below the poverty line, with 20.5 million (1 out of every 15) living at 50% or less of the official poverty line (source)
  1. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to make for dinner tonight
  1. Fucking anything