xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: This begins the downward spiral

Sunday, October 2, 2011

This begins the downward spiral

I can't write. Seriously. It's just not happening. It's not for a lack of ideas, I've got plenty of those, it's just that whenever I sit down and try to get it out I can't do it. I don't know why and I don't know how to make it stop; I can't even write a post about how I can't write anymore. This is the best I can do. And it took me about 45 minutes.

I kind of want to say that I need to take a break from blogging for a while, but knowing me, as soon as I say that, something will happen and then I'll be blogging 5 times a day, and you'll be all "WTF I thought you said you were taking a break, LIAR!!!?" so, I won't say that. I'm just going to wait and see what happens, and try not to put too much pressure on myself, what with me being my own worst enemy and all that.

Sorry.

In the meantime, here's a picture I drew of me ramming somebody with my shopping cart at Costco. I can still draw (badly) because it's easier and doesn't require a lot of thought. Especially when I steal faces from reddit, which I have clearly done below.....