xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: A short compilation post

Friday, October 14, 2011

A short compilation post

Yesterday I was in Child 2's classroom. His teacher was talking about the world map and the directions and such. I couldn't see the board she was pointing to, and this is what I heard:

Teacher: Who can tell me what part of the world this is called?
Child who isn't mine: Is it East America?
Teacher: Good guess! But, no, that's called Europe.



Earlier I screamed at my kids "IF YOU BOTH DON'T GET INTO YOUR BEDS RIGHT THIS MINUTE, NOBODY IS PLAYING WII ALL WEEKEND."

And Child 1 responds: "Good one, Mama."



And this happened on Monday this week:


My hero



I feel like I owe a lot of people drawings, I just can't remember who I owe them to and what I'm supposed to be drawing. Do I owe you one? Please remind me. I'm sorry that I've forgotten, I have a shitty, shitty memory and the fact that I've forgotten has absolutely nothing to do with how much I adore you. Pinky swears!