xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: The funniest thing I've seen all week

Friday, October 14, 2011

The funniest thing I've seen all week

I have 2 things this week. Actually there were way more than 2 but I can only remember these right now. That may be the problem with writing these things when I'm drunk. Maybe. Whatever.

The first is a cartoon I found on Moms Who Drink and Swear. I asked Nikki for permission to use it and she said she stole it from somebody else. Whatever!


The second is a text I got from my husband. See, I was at Costco, and he had requested that while I was there, I get a bag of flour (he likes to make bread. :love: ) Except, the only flour they had was in 50 pounds bags, so I texted him "Sorry, I'm not getting a 50 pound bag of flour" and he responded: "Yes you are. And get a mule, too, to carry it home. Also supplies so we can pan for gold."

LOLs all around!