xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: I'm guest drawing today!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm guest drawing today!

Yeah, you heard me. Guest Drawing. It's a thing!

So, my friend Lady Estrogen, who blogs at Adventures in Estrogen, had a very funny story she wanted to share and for some reason she thought that it needed my shitty artwork to make it funnier. Did you know that she's an actual graphic designer? And she wanted me to draw for her post? That's just crazy talk, really.

Anyway, go check it out. You will not be disappointed.


Here's a little teaser, just to get you interested:



What does it meeeaaaaaaaannnnnn???????????????????

By the way, if anybody else wants me to guest draw for them, and honestly I have no idea why anybody would actually want that, feel free to ask, because I probably will. Yeah. I have no shame. But you knew that.