xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: What happens in Vegas... will definitely not get blogged about later

Saturday, August 27, 2011

What happens in Vegas... will definitely not get blogged about later

We're going to Vegas!

We're calling it The Great Blogger Meetup of The Third Week of September 2011.

Well, I'm calling it that. Now.

It's the weekend before my birthday. This isn't for my birthday, though, in fact this trip wasn't even my idea. It was originally the brain child of Brandi who used to blog at Dysfunctional Supermom, but then her life happened and she can't even go.

I'm still going, though. This will be the greatest blogger meetup of all time. Also in attendance will be Handflapper and Kimmie. The reason there are only three of us so far is because we haven't been talking about it much. I think it finally just dawned on us that this is actually happening. We're slow. Slow.... but fun.

Friday September 16th through Sunday September 18th

I'm staying at Paris. See?



The rules for this event are simple and no sponsors are required:

1. No kids.
2. There will be no pictures and there will be no blog posts, so if you want to know what I look like, this will be your only chance.
3. Okay, I'm slightly changing that last rule. You can post pictures and blog about it, but only if they're completely fabricated
4. NO KIDS!!

Want to come?