xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: We're number 4! We're number 4!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

We're number 4! We're number 4!!

In the world of meaningless awards that do nothing but serve my own vanity... I am number four. I'm so much happier about this than I really should be, but looking at the 3 above me, I figure this is as high as I'm going to be able to climb.

So, please join me in a celebration today by doing things in fours. Have four glasses of wine with dinner. Buy four extra bananas when you go to the grocery store. Do four fewer loads of laundry than you would normally do today (that one's for you, Caryn!) Go four extra miles on your usual exercise route. For you OCDers, flip that light switch up and down four times more than you usually do, and then to make up for it, wash your hands four minutes longer. Have your autie kids run back and forth four extra times before they listen to what you're saying to them. See if you can get your babies to go to bed, and then sleep in, four hours more than they usually do. But, most importantly, vote for me four times today! Because even if your vote only counts once a day, you should still be working on incorporating this act into your daily routine, and this will serve as valuable practice. And then tell four friends that they should vote for me, too.

Do you have any suggestions for other things we could be doing in fours today? Click here to tell me about them!