xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Mark your calendars! MARK THEM!!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mark your calendars! MARK THEM!!!

I can't help but notice that BD and Lynn are safely inside the shuttle while I'm hanging, literally, by a rope, in space. What, exactly, do you think they have planned for me??

Because the first episode was such a smashing success (of course, that depends on how loosely you define the term "success") there will be a second episode of Autism WTF on BlogTalkRadio, hosted by Lynn and Big Daddy, only THIS time they'll have an sooper special guest. I know, I know, you're thinking "OOHH! I hope it's somebody cool!" but, no... it's me!

So, mark your calendars for Tuesday February 15th at 1:00pm Eastern (10:00am Pacific; uh... some other times in some other places). All you have to do is go to the Autism WTF site on BlogTalkRadio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/autismwtf) at that specific date and time, turn your speakers up and you're good to go!

If you don't actually mark your calendar, though.... don't worry. I'll remind you.