xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Autism in "Real Life"

Monday, February 14, 2011

Autism in "Real Life"


Rob over at Lost and Tired has started a new series where he interviews people who have been touched by autism. He says "I ask a few questions and they answer honestly. This allows the world to see Autism through their eyes." His goal is to spread awareness about the realities of Autism, and how it effects families. It's an awesome idea and I'm proud to be one of his first interviewees. His blog is awesome, too, and if you're not already reading it, you definitely should. I'm a regular, dedicated reader of theirs. He posts often, with updates about their life with 3 boys on the spectrum, and I look forward to every one of them. I'm also very happy to learn that he and his wife, Lizze, who blogs at Daily Mommy Survival, are now readers of mine. Yay! I love those guys!!

Here's the interview: Autism in “Real Life”: Meet Jill