xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Grab my button!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Grab my button!

I'm new to this blogging thing; I've said that a bunch of times now in the past week or so. But, as I browse the internet, I find this interesting blogger trend to have their logo in the sidebar under the heading "Grab my button!" and some code you can copy in order grab said button.

Do I really have to point out the sexually inappropriate nature of the term "grab my button" ? Most of the blogs I visit are written by other mom bloggers, and I'm sorry, girls, I really don't want to grab your fucking button! It's not that I don't like you, I just don't like you in that way. I'm happy to, perhaps, share your logo. Or post your picture with a link back to your blog, but I'm keeping my damn hands to myself and those hands aren't going anywhere near your collective buttons. If you would like to grab your OWN buttons, by the way, I fully support that in a Joycelyn Elders/Christine O'Donnell kind of way, and I might even be interested in sharing a video or something (email me!)