xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Yeah. Good Times.: Temple Grandin 4tw! Literally!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Temple Grandin 4tw! Literally!



Like the idiot that I am, I completely forgot to watch the Emmys last night, even though I knew damn well they were on. BUMMER!!! I was looking for an article to post about this and I'm surprised at how many of them say something like "who is Temple Grandin?" Well, we all knew who she was before last night, but how awesome that so many other people now know? And Claire Danes rocked that movie, she was so good in it. I was really skeptical when I heard she was the one in the role because, well... she's really hot and Temple Grandin is, um... not so much... but she was seriously good, it was a really good movie, if you haven't seen it, you should!

'Temple Grandin' Scores Big Emmy Win For HBO

(CBS) "Temple Grandin," HBO's biopic of an autistic agricultural whiz, was Emmy's big winner Sunday night in los Angeles.

The woman, on whom the movie is based, was in the Nokia Theater audience, wildly applauding each Emmy win.

The movie took five Emmys in all, including outstanding made-for-TV movie . Director Mick Javckson and cast members Julia Ormond, David Strathairn and Claire Danes, who played Grandin, also won Emmys.

All of the winners acknowledged Grandin, dressed in a black, red and white cowboy outfit, and thanked her for her help and inspiration. Backstage, the scientist said she was happy that the HBO movie could shed light on autism and its many sufferers.